RE: COTW

From: D._Valentine@3com.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 10:34:55 PDT

From: D._Valentine@3com.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 10:34:55 -0700
Subject: RE: COTW

I must agree with Tim's comments that the Call of the Wind Website is the
one site I mention most when speaking of useful applications of web
technology. I use it as my home site during the summer and it is the one
site where I actually look at the advertisements (and purchased goods from
the advertisements). However, it does not look like the site visits and
advertising revenues are making it viable economically - what a shame.
This is a great site, how are we supposed to sign up for the initial
special offer and chip in some bucks to keep this going (and hopefully get
Jim out of the garage some day)?

//D.

"Tim Roberts" <robertst@slip.net-DeleteThis> on 05/01/98 12:22:11 AM

Please respond to wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis