Re: COTW

From: Kirk Lindstrom (kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 10:28:37 PDT

Sender: kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 10:28:37 -0700
From: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: COTW

I think you need patience to make money on the net. MANY are doing it
at a loss or for general interest or whatever. I might pay the $25 to
support, but I don't find the pager valuable enough to bother and have
solved the "not quite enough wind" problem by having 4 boards so I can
sail 12 to 50 knots.

I've been doing a site for over a year to teach others how to invest and
I have no motive other than it helps me to invest better myself. See my
site , http://www.suite101.com/discussions/page.cfm/270 or
http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/270 (If it is up and not
crashing!) I think you just have to keep plugging away or consider it
public service and personal education as Ken does with Windtalk and I do
with my Suite101.com stuff.

"The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men,
but that men will begin to think like computers." - Sidney J. Harris

regards
Kirk out

ASD epoxy: 8'8" & 9' RKT & 9'6" no-nose CS, F2 Xantos285
Wt 230#, Ht. 6'0", Usually sail on SF Bay, Cailf.