Re: Radio

From: Tim Roberts (robertst@slip.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 16:52:32 PDT

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:52:32 -0700
From: Tim Roberts <robertst@slip.net-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Radio

I personally pack flares, vhf, h2o, a strobe, loran system, gps,
survival suit, liferaft, 3 weeks provisions, a photocopy of my passport,
toilet paper, toothbrush, styling gel, reading materials, my home
theater system and all my shoes and glasses......

Actually....this whole dialog has been great in making me think more
about safety (which I don't always do so much). And while most of above
was in jest, carrying identification and emergency contact info probably
ain't a bad idea.

Tim.