3rd Ave End of Season Party

From: Tim Scudder (boat_pucky@classic.msn.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Nov 17 1997 - 18:50:02 PST

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 97 02:50:02 UT
From: "Tim Scudder" <boat_pucky@classic.msn.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: 3rd Ave End of Season Party

I'm in the process of organizing an end of season party for the 3rd Avenue
Regulars, the not-so regulars, and anyone else who can drink a beer, rig a
sail and bullshit with the best of us.

I'm still open for suggestions on a venue. So far, the Mountain View Tied
House seems to be the best choice. I'd like to do this on a cover or donation
basis. Once I get all the details together, I'll email a flyer out. Please
E-me if you are interested or have any good ideas.

Although this is 98% just for fun, I'd like to see if we can't get a
moderately sloshed Randy Anderson propped up on an empty keg to run through
some of the activities that are ongoing with the 3rd Ave site. Randy and I are
currently working with Caltrans to get use of the access road for additional
parking as well as with the driving range to mitigate the issue of ongoing
SCUD golf ball strikes.

Tim the Mercenary,

tim.scudder@sematech.org-DeleteThis
boat_pucky@classic.msn.org-DeleteThis