More information on Windwing head caps

From: Michael Schuh (schuh@apm-iris1.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Aug 28 1997 - 08:46:37 PDT

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 08:46:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: schuh@apm-iris1.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis (Michael Schuh)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: More information on Windwing head caps
Bc: hansen@xws.com-DeleteThis

I have been sailing Windwing sails since 1983. I like many others find
them to have great performance and high durability. I have used many
of their sails for years with great performance and no problems. But
then they are not perfect and that is where Windwing's commitment to
customer satisfaction comes in. My head cap failed and so I sent a
quick message off to Bill Hansen and he gave me the full scoop on the
head cap failures for the Interface sails. He also offers to fix any
Windwing sails with this problem.

I am passing along his message so as to help others that might have this
problem. You can find out more about Windwing sails at www.windwing.com.

Michael