Re[2]: did you ever use a 4.2 sail in the BA?

From: Geoffrey Boehm (Geoffrey.Boehm@wj.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Jul 11 1997 - 08:16:31 PDT

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 08:16:31 -0700
From: Geoffrey.Boehm@wj.com-DeleteThis (Geoffrey Boehm)
Subject: Re[2]: did you ever use a 4.2 sail in the BA?
To: Multiple recipients of list <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>, Kirk Lindstrom <kirk_69@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis>

     Dear Vlad,

     Don't listen to Kirk - he must have a 2.8 he wants to sell you. I
     weigh 160, and use my 3.5 only once or twice a year (though I must
     admit I have sailed some 3.0 days). A 4.0 is as small a sail as you
     should need, though it will be overpowered on occasion. The board, on
     the other hand, is too big.

     I suggest you wait until you get here to buy anything. Equipment goes
     on sale around September, as the season ends sometime in October.