Re: No jobs

From: Bilbo Innovations, Inc. (bilbo@bilbo.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 13:39:15 PDT

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Bilbo Innovations, Inc." <bilbo@bilbo.com-DeleteThis>
To: Ken Poulton <poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: No jobs

On Mon, 23 Jun 1997, Ken Poulton wrote:

> > I know this is a totally inappropriate place to make a job listing...
>
> "If I admit that I am wrong to post this here, then maybe it will be okay?"
>
> NOT! Spam is as spam does. Let's try to avoid spamming ourselves.

Ken, you are the boss, you know it better,
but IMHO it was OK, it was not get rich quick or lose wait now.

Golfers do it with their balls, why should not we strengthen our ties?

When Preview Software goes public they will
buy that stupid golf course and convert it into grass rigging area,
complete with showers and hot tub. No more golf balls on our heads!

I understand the "spammer", it's more pleasant to work in one company
with windsurfers than with coach potatoes. So, let Preview Software boast
to be minority owned business (we are still a minority, are we?), they
may get an SBA loan guarantee :-)

Sergei Burkov, Ph.D.,
INVINCIBLE DATA SYSTEMS, INC.
http://www.incrypt.com e-mail: burkov@incrypt.com-DeleteThis
PGP fingerprint: 5E 7C A8 D5 45 2E 18 D3 29 04 40 12 15 53 8E 2B

Ken, thank you again for wonderful community service! You are great!