Sacrifice Rewarded-Delta 5/13

From: steve shugart (steves@stealth.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 11:55:26 PDT

From: steve shugart <steves@stealth.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Sacrifice Rewarded-Delta 5/13
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis (_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed, 14 May 97 11:55:26 PDT
Full-Name: steve shugart
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

As the wind predicksters predicted it blew full blast on Mothers day, As
torture is the next best thing to actually going sailing I did check my
COTW pager regulary on Sunday.

Yesterday my sacrifice paid off, several of my afternoon meeting were cancelled
and the Delta was looking good and it was real hot here in Roseville.

Sailed Windy cove on up to the west end of Decker Island yesterday from
4-7:30. Used the 8.5 enduro, Rhino fin and venerable Windwing 4.9, Was
way powered most the time and at the start of the flood the ramps were
excellent.

Today looks like a repeat, I have commitments, have fun!

steves@malik.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis
175#