Lock System for Sale.

From: Wolfgram, James (James_Wolfgram@SMTPGate.TESSERACT.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 09:10:59 PDT

Date: Wed, 07 May 97 08:10:59 PST
From: "Wolfgram, James" <James_Wolfgram@SMTPGate.TESSERACT.COM-DeleteThis>
Encoding: 11 Text
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Lock System for Sale.

     I have a set of custom made gorge racks with a bar locking system
     which I would be willing to sell. The racks will hold up to 3 boards,
     the locking system consists of a metal bar which is locked onto the
     outside of the rack. The bar locks the boards into the rack system,
     the shape of the board prevents it from being slid out the front or
     the back. I used this system for several years parking out doors at
     my home, in the city, and in Bart parking lots with out trouble.

     I'm selling it because I have a long bed pickup with shell, this is
     almost as good as a van, I can fit 3 9'4" or less boards with all my
     gear.