Re: Sunday at Waddell

From: Geoffrey.Boehm@wj.com-DeleteThis
Date: Mon May 05 1997 - 11:00:36 PDT

Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 11:00:36 -0700
From: Geoffrey.Boehm@wj.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Sunday at Waddell
To: Multiple recipients of list <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>

     The waves get bigger as the tide comes in.
     I too sailed Waddell yesterday - from around 1-2:30. I went by
     Davenport on the way home, and it looked fantastic - lots of overhead
     waves, and breaking all over the place (upwind, downwind, and in
     between). More crowded than I'd ever seen - almost rigged up, but just
     too tired. Did anyone sail Davenport yesterday - how was it?