Re: Strobe Purchase information / Pack Attach & Board Keep With

From: JOHRINER@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 14:26:12 PDT

Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 14:26:12 -0700
From: JOHRINER@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Strobe Purchase information / Pack Attach & Board Keep With

Re re: Jeff

It is definately a good idea that safety items in a fanny pack be tied

 to the pack itself. Holding onto your sailboard and getting at the

stuff in a fannypack means you only have one hand holding the sailboard.

Keeping with the board is what I would have trouble doing, if I took any

time using both hands getting to stuff in the fannypack.

I have tied the pack contents to the pack and also the pack to my life

 vest. I have some concern for loosing a grip on the board and
thinking that finding a way to secure myself to the board before
attempting to get at the pack. To long a line could be a hazzard and
wonder what thoughts on this idea are.(foot strap possible attach point)

thanks
Jeff