Smoke on the H20, fire in my eyes

From: steve shugart (steves@stealth.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 17:31:16 PST

From: steve shugart <steves@stealth.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Smoke on the H20, fire in my eyes
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis (_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 97 17:31:16 PST
Full-Name: steve shugart
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

Sailed the Delta last nite 2-5:30, 3.9 and 4.9, rigged both. It was
a little gusty and on the ebb a good work out

4/2
Sailed Dawn patrol, Hit the H20 at 8am with the white caps smokin and the
sunrise reflecting off the water, 3.9/8'5". Was Op'd from 9-10. Ramps were
excellent. Lots of Marlin and elevator action. Sailed alone until 9am and
then another sailor Brian joined me, we sailed until 10am and had the flood
all to ourselves.

Tried out my new ASD 8'8" Enduro on fools day with the 4.9, it is amazing the
difference between the 8'5" Enduro and the 8'8". It is just was I wanted.
Enough to float me home when the wind dies, a good 3rd ave board.

Steve