Palo

From: B7871@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 06:40:47 PST

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 09:40:47 -0500 (EST)
From: B7871@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Palo

Good Morning All, Can't tell if my first message posted, so I'm trying
again. Sailed Palo yesterday in very gusty conditions. Most of us sailed
4.7 to 5.0 and were slogging and /or getting slamed at any given time. About
5-5:30 it started blowing harder 30+ on the gusts and seemed to blow more
sideshore. The waves were 4-6ft and alot of fun if you caught the right
one. I had a mishap in the rock garden and decided to quit while I still was
having fun. I'm stiff this morning, but it's already 20-25kts oh boy,
spring is here. Happy April Fools day! bw