some changes

From: Ken Poulton (poulton)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 02:08:31 PST

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 02:08:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Ken Poulton <poulton>
To: wind_talk
Subject: some changes

I have made some minor changes to the wind reports:

        section headers, e.g., "=== Current Conditions ==="

        more sites for current conditions - mainly Call of the Wind sites

        The wind history sections at the end are limited to 80 characters.

I have also added an HTML version of the same wind report on
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Ken_Poulton/windsurf.html.
Nothing fancy, but it does get updated before e-mail gets out.

There is also a version of this web page in MPH instead of knots for the
pager-calibrated (although reporting sailing conditions in MPH instead
of knots is an unnatural act :-).

Comments and suggestions are welcome. Remember that the default
reply is to the whole list.

"It is really a tough problem for us. My wife is jealous and I get
resentful. Anybody know a good counselor? For my wife; I'm not
interested in rehabilitation." -- Charlie Mayne, in rec.windsurfing