Waddell Surf Challenge

From: Ben Cristi (BENJAMIN_CRISTI@novell.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon May 06 1996 - 10:03:02 PDT

Date: Mon, 06 May 1996 10:03:02 -0700
From: BENJAMIN_CRISTI@novell.com-DeleteThis  (Ben Cristi)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Waddell Surf Challenge

I watched part of the contest on fri 5/3, then sailed upwind of the
contest (5.3, waist to head high surf). Those clew first back
loops are hot, I've gotta try one (after I successfully land a regular
one). From watching, and what I heard, you don't need as much
altitude to complete one, Josh was pulling them off on small
waves.

There were a lot of hot sailors competing, including Ian Boyd,
Josh Angulo, Kai Katchedorian, and the Pritchard brothers.

Anybody know who won the various divisions?

Ben