Tomorrow's Forecast

From: Will Estes (westes@usc.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Mar 22 1996 - 17:45:01 PST

From: Will Estes <westes@usc.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Tomorrow's Forecast
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 17:45:01 -0800 (PST)

It looks like today's wind is mostly driven by the jet stream swinging
around a low-pressure system to the northwest. This is coming
straight down from the Artic, so it's going to be cold as hell.

The models I saw have the jet stream going vertical on us tomorrow, as
the low swings inland to the north of us, so the wind will be coming in with
a strong northerly component. Plan your site accordingly. It will be
equally cold tomorrow, I think.

By the way, someone refresh my memory: which sites are good when the
wind comes in from the north?

--
Will Estes                                      U.S. Computer
Internet: westes@usc.com-DeleteThis                        POB 3150