John Forsyth - Forsyth Design

From: Alan Segervall (alans@lan.nsc.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Feb 26 1996 - 08:21:18 PST

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 96 08:21:18 PST
From: alans@lan.nsc.com-DeleteThis (Alan Segervall)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: John Forsyth - Forsyth Design

I am posting this for those who are fortunate enough to be riding
one of John Forsyth's boards or anyone who may be interested in buying
one in the future. John is really easy to work with, and is willing
to custom taylor a board to your particular weight/sailing style/
conditions. He seems to have an amazing knack for dialing in a board
for the kind of sailing you like to do. I have a 8'8" Bump & Jump that
I am extreemly happy with and John is shipping a 8'4" Bump & Jump for
my wife this week.

You may or may not know that John has moved out of the bay area and
is now shaping in the Dill factory in the Gorge. I know some of the readers
here ride John's boards and would like to know where he can be reached.
John is issuing a press release in the windsurf magazines, which I
have included below...

B)

Alan

-Press Release-

For Immediate Release

Contact: John Forsyth
         Forsyth Design
         P.O. Box 515
         Hood River, OR. 97031
         (541)386-6202 Factory

Date: February 1996

Forsyth Design Sailboards has moved to the Gorge.

After many years of manufacturing his composite epoxy sandwich
sailboards in the San Francisco Bay area, John Forsyth has moved
back to his roots in the Gorge.

Bulding his designs in the state of the art Dill Factory, John will
offer a complete line of custom boards ranging from high wind Gorge
and mid range bump & jumps, to competitive race boards.

John can be found on the less windy days at Hood River Outfitters
(Dill Sailboards) 1020 Wasco Street in Hood River. Or give a call
(541)386-6202.

-End-

You can also reach John at his home at (541)387-3329 AM/PM which he
does not mind you calling (as long as you call at reasonable hours of
course).