Re: Re[2]: "Mission control, we have a problem"

From: Justin Gordon (justin@booza.mcm.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Sep 14 1995 - 21:24:53 PDT

Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 21:24:53 -0700
From: justin@booza.mcm.com-DeleteThis (Justin Gordon)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Re[2]: "Mission control, we have a problem"

I think the best solution is to sail with friends, and to send someone
to shore to retrieve a spare mast base. Unfortunately, it was getting
dark, and I had somewhat of a non-standard mast base. But if this happened
on my Chinook removeable, the easiest solution would be to have someone carry
out a spare.