Re: Advice Needed on Weekending

From: Bill.Lide@ncal.kaiperm.org-DeleteThis
Date: Tue Sep 05 1995 - 14:18:49 PDT

Date: Tue, 05 Sep 1995 14:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bill.Lide@ncal.kaiperm.org-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Advice Needed on Weekending
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

The Dream Inn was a great location for the family. A bit pricey, as you
indicated, but it was wonderful for the family to be able to walk to the pier
and the boardwalk, while I drove to Waddell. As a special bonus, the kids
said Monday morning that they wanted to go back to the beach at Waddell and
play, so I was forced to go back and windsurf again. Had 3 days of great
sailing in a row, Sat-Mon.

Now we're interested in looking for a house or a condo in Santa Cruz, for
weekends. Want to be close enough to Waddell to make sailing easy, but maybe
in a spot that biking would be fun. And close enough to the beach . . . Any
ideas for areas to look at?

Bill