Re: Online tide charts now available

From: Edward W. Scott (shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Sat Sep 02 1995 - 00:53:43 PDT

Date: Sat, 2 Sep 1995 00:53:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Edward W. Scott" <shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Online tide charts now available
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Thanks Jack!

A small request - does anyone know of a program or an on-line resource
that provides current data with built-in corrections for these sites? I
find the current data very useful (I know, I know, 3rd is unsailable at
times when it's dead low). A URL with currents for Coyote/Crissy/Sherman,
etc... a la CoTW would be great. If anyone's looking for an off-season
project, presentation in the form of the RVWA's dots according to current
speed would be very cool for these other locations. A graph format like
the Tides program would also be cool.

4.6 on the 8'6" at Waddell Fri. afternoon. Sets were 3-4', but it was
pretty flat. Pretty dang windy on the inside. The ASD sale was nice,
but I was hoping for a little more than 10% off (call me cheap).

     Ed Scott ShrEdding SF Bay
     shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis ..Windwing/ASD..