Jennifer at Crissy

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue Aug 29 1995 - 23:45:30 PDT

Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 02:45:30 -0400
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Jennifer at Crissy

No word from the coasties on Jennifer at Crissy's health, did anyone see any
newsitem on her?
Yes the Coasties should have a online presence, maybe a WWW site? I'm going
to discuss it with the Auxiliary person who called me.

Sailed this PM, got to 3rd around 430, people coming off water saying it was
dropping. I went out on 5.3, sailed till 7, very comfy in channel, planed
back in to within 10 yards of ramp. There were only 3 of us upwind, just
jibin' & jumping (occassionally, not the greatest ramps for jumping).
Jay, thanks for the beer!!
:D