Fake news and the SFBA newsletter

From: Dag Johansen (Dagj@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Aug 21 1995 - 13:35:42 PDT

Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 13:35:42 -0700
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
From: Dagj@netcom.com-DeleteThis (Dag Johansen)
Subject: Fake news and the SFBA newsletter

For the benefit of new wind_talk mailing list subscribers and
people who don't have the original article, I'm reposting a
copy of Luigi's *HOAX* posting. I don't see how it could
easily be identified as a hoax other that wasting time
by finding the SJMN paper. But why would someone look it
up in the SJMN when Luigi (allegedly) reposted the entire article?