LIVE NAKED WINSURFERS

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Wed Aug 09 1995 - 11:25:39 PDT

Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 14:25:39 -0400
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: LIVE NAKED WINSURFERS

How's sufject for an attention getter? :DDDDD
FYI, this being "sail naked" month and all, our very own Cris Mills (sorry
Cris if I spelled this wrong) is having a birthday this weekend and has
invited all and sundry (what does that mean?) to Sherman Island for a "Sail
Naked" weekend. Cris is pretty shameless and we'll try to get her picture
into Windtracks or Windsurfer. This will guarantee Cris's "15 minutes of
fame" Hey, Ian Boyd got his pic in! How about a group sailing moon? Maybe we
can get in the Guiness book!
:DDDDDDD