Maryhill Reservations

From: Karver, Eric (EKarver@CCGATE.SPOT.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Jun 19 1995 - 18:39:04 PDT

Date: Mon, 19 Jun 95 20:39:04 EST
From: EKarver@CCGATE.SPOT.COM-DeleteThis (Karver, Eric)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Maryhill Reservations

     My experience last August was that the MaryHill State Park sites per
     se were not reservable, although the camping sites just 200 meters up
     river could be reserved. Maryhill is first come first serve, and you
     better get there early to get those sweet sites right on the water.

     A word of caution; last year my Trooper was broken into at Maryhill
     while sleeping just 20 feet away (I'm sure 5 hours of sailing that day
     had nothing to do with my failure to hear the shattering window). I
     lost my wallet, some other less valuable items, and incurred a $200
     cost to replace the window.

     That Gorge trip was worth it though...

     Eric
     karver@spot.com-DeleteThis