Re[2]: Gorge Trip

From: Robert L Indig (rlindig@ccgate.dp.beckman.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Jun 15 1995 - 15:47:27 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 14:47:27 -0800 (pst)
From: Robert L Indig <rlindig@ccgate.dp.beckman.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re[2]: Gorge Trip
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Cc: rlindig@ccgate.dp.beckman.com-DeleteThis
Encoding: 29 Text

I recall reading on rec.windsurfing that because of the efforts of the CGWA
Viento has been reopened to windsurfing. I agree that it probably is noisy
because of the trains. My first Gorge trip I camped at Mamaloose. It was
incredibly NOISY with the train on one side, the interstate on the other side
and wind all night long. Tucker is very quiet and away from the wind, trains
and interstate.

Bob