Re: Tomales camping

From: WindFinder@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Mon Jun 12 1995 - 13:42:24 PDT

Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 16:42:24 -0400
From: WindFinder@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Tomales camping

Answer to questin from Jeff

Tomales is very unrelaible in themal winds. basically it is fogged in most
days. If the NPH drops southward as it sometimes does in late august and
there is wind at the buoys and at Bodega and Rod & Gun Tomales will go off
5.0 4.5 but nothing like spring. Last week saw Tomales with 3.0 to 4.0 tues &
wed but only 5.0 wed. I got blown off the water at Tubamancha mon. then drove
to Tomales with my tail between my legs and rigged a 3.0 and had fun.

Mike Godsey
Windsight