Re: Lost windsurfer in SFBay?

From: Jill L. Widman (JWIDMAN@us.oracle.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Jun 01 1995 - 10:29:45 PDT

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 95 10:29:45 PDT
From: "Jill L. Widman" <JWIDMAN@us.oracle.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Lost windsurfer in SFBay?
Cc: JWIDMAN@us.oracle.com-DeleteThis

--Boundary-4883776-0-0

Hi Chris,

I saw your message come into my inbox, at first I thought it might be related
to WSE alumni, but it turned out to be an amazing story of the lost windsurfer
we have heard so much about on this mail list.

Please send the story the guy posts about the experience if you like. I'm
sure other people would be interested in it.

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well at SGI.

Jill

Jill Widman Tel: (415) 506-8984
HR WW Support Internet: jwidman@us.oracle.com-DeleteThis

                    Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.