more detail for Save 3rd Ave.

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri Apr 07 1995 - 16:23:39 PDT

Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 19:23:39 -0400
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: more detail for Save 3rd Ave.

Ok, here's a more detailed look at some of these issues.
1. Foster City government needs be reminded that we exist, kind of the
corolary to "the squeeky wheel gets the grease" as in "the quiet wheel get's
neglected"
2. Closing the sailing sight while the golf course is being built this summer
might be frowned on by some of you gentle readers.
3. Let's put this in perspective, would a 5-11 story tall shopping center on
this sight possibly affect the wind? (I tend to think so)
4. The current access road is going, no question, wouldn't you like the old
road to go <after> the new road is done!
5. Enlarging the parking lot while all the machinery is there would be a nice
addition, probably this will have to be financed from a concession on sight
in the future. We should plan to remind the City that better parking would be
appreciated.
6. Whether you live in Foster City or Fort Wayne,Texas, you potentially can
bring money into the city by shopping at the stores or eating at the
restaurants. The more people who show interest in this item the more credence
FC will give to it.
7. What else would you be doing on a Thursday evening, watching Seinfeld?
  Tape it, you can FF through the commercials.
Thanks for your Support.
B)