Re: ABK Instruction Clinics ?

From: tdsasg!jmurdy@uunet.uu.net-DeleteThis
Date: Thu Apr 06 1995 - 13:05:06 PDT

Date: Thu, 06 Apr 95 13:05:06 PDT
From: tdsasg!jmurdy@uunet.uu.net-DeleteThis
Encoding: 1454 Text
To: uunet!opus.hpl.hp.com!wind_talk@uunet.uu.net-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: ABK Instruction Clinics ?

     two people I know have been, and both have been happy.
     the first is my father_in_law, who is very aggressive about learning
     and is working very hard on his jibe.

     The second was a friend who sound very similar to your wife, maybe a
     little higher level. she said it was the best thing for her sailing
     that she had ever done.

     I think ABK also has a camp this year at San Luis resevoir. this may
     be the one to think about, as the delta can be intimidating with tides
     boat, currents etc.

     Jim Murdy jmurdy@tds-hsc.com-DeleteThis