Comment from Rachel....

From: Kirk Lindstrom (kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Apr 04 1995 - 08:34:18 PDT

Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 08:34:18 -0700
From: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Comment from Rachel....

Not sure if this is PC since many of my windsurfing friends are
female....but Rachel asked that I post this on our discussion list:
The groaning was after sailing/slogging/getting pounded at Coyote Pt
Sat sailing underpowered at first on 6.2&6.9 and then way overpowerd on
my 6.2/CFlex where I broke a footstrap off about 1.5 miles out and was
pretty cramped by the time I got it back in....
Kirk out
Post this for the wives.

Well, I don't know about yours, but mine spent Saturday morning stomping
through the house and must have gone outside at least 20 times to look
at the sky and then spent the rest of the weeked groaning about all
those new muscles he has.

IT MUST BE WINDSURFING SEASON! At last we'll get some peace. (At least
when they're on the water. . .)