Safety Paks

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Wed Mar 22 1995 - 22:09:43 PST

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 01:09:43 -0500
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Safety Paks

Pardon the delay, I'm just catching up on my e-mail. Just a quick note, I've
been looking for a H2O proof cellphone for a while, no luck so far. For
visibility in the H2O, dye packs, available at West Marine Supply ( I think
that's the name, off 101, in South San Francisco, just north of the Windsurf
Warehouse.) There cheap, last for hours and the Coastie's I've talked to say
they are visible for miles. The packs were developed for the navy and meet
mil specs. I'm not sure which ones.
Ciao
B)