Bodega report

From: WindFinder@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri Mar 17 1995 - 10:21:57 PST

Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 13:21:57 -0500
From: WindFinder@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Bodega report

Had three great days this last week. One day on sails from 2.6 to 3.5 with
big swells off Doran Beach and south winds. This wed. and thurs. we sailed NW
winds in 4.6 conditions at Hart's Beach. We have had a total of 16 days here
since Jan. 1. With El Nino warming the waters to 56 degrees winter sailing
has been fun.

The North Pacific High has formed to the south despite El Nino and we can
expect good winds at Jalama every time a system passes over. The winds on the
Bay Area Coast will be gradually increasing with the passage of each system
as the NPH inches up the coast.

Mike Godsey, Windsight