Ezine

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri Feb 17 1995 - 17:45:52 PST

Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 20:45:52 -0500
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Ezine

 I pulled this off Rec.wind...
I don't yet have the web those who do, go for it...
Subject: Ezine needs Windsurfing Articles
From: cybernet@mediacity.com-DeleteThis (Cybernet)
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 1995 00:01:04 -0800

Hello Netfolk -

We're looking for writers to submit windsurfing articles using the
capabilities of the hypermedia on the World Wide Web for a newly started
ezine called CYBERBOARDER! The magazine is committed to providing a public
forum for alternative voices in cyberspace and board culture. Ideas and
suggestion for writing nonlinear narratives and transcending the spatial
and temporal characteristics of text is also encouraged. All formats from
product reviews, interviews, monthly serials to long novellas will be
published...

We encourage voluntary submissions of all type of art work, but cover art
is prefered...Please check out the site if you have access to the World
Wide Web:
http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~etchiu/Cyberboarder/

--
To contact the Cyberboarder Project: