Donated Wetsuits

From: MINKIN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU-DeleteThis
Date: Mon Feb 06 1995 - 14:27:40 PST

Date: Mon, 06 Feb 1995 14:27:40 -0800 (PST)
From: MINKIN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU-DeleteThis
Subject: Donated Wetsuits
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Hi all!

Please let Luigi or Wendy know if you are going to donate a used wetsuit to
the windsurfing program at Lake Merritt, to replace those which were stolen
last week. Just let us know if you will drop it off with Luigi or at ASD, and
include the size, style and whether it is men's or women's.

For example: Lyn Preuit - Men's Large, full 2mil suit; men's Large shortie
drop off - ASD.

             Wendy Minkin - women's, Med. 2 mil. farmer john w/jacket,
drop off - ASD.

If we have some idea of the number of suits to expect, it will help. We
should probably target a cutoff date so that we can get the materials to the
Lake Merritt people in one trip. Any other organizational suggestions are
welcome!

Thanks!