Skunked in Baja

From: Bill.Lide@ncal.kaiperm.org-DeleteThis
Date: Mon Jan 23 1995 - 15:08:44 PST

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 15:08 -0800 (PST)
From: Bill.Lide@ncal.kaiperm.org-DeleteThis
Subject: Skunked in Baja
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Just one day of good wind last week, on Wednesday, in Los Barilles. Other
than that 5.0 day, it was 6.0-7.5-mountain bike the rest of the week.

However, Tio Pablos does have TV in the bar, so I caught the 49er-Dallas game.

Vela does a very good job.

A word of caution for travelers to Los Barilles: Don't use the international
telephone lines from the hotels. They cost $13 for the first minute, $3/min
thereafter. Go downtown and pay about $1.50 per minute cash.

When Vela's hotels get heated pools and a hot tub, I'm going back.

Bill Lide