Re: A Modest Proposal (Bay Area WWW Site)

From: Jonathan Hahn (hahn@nas.nasa.gov-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Dec 06 1994 - 12:37:26 PST

Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 12:37:26 -0800
From: hahn@nas.nasa.gov-DeleteThis (Jonathan Hahn)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re:  A Modest Proposal (Bay Area WWW Site)

> I'd like your input on this. As if I haven't got enough to do,
> with a new baby on the way, work, and everything else, I've recently
> discovered the WWW. I pulled the HTML and HTTP documentation off the
> net, and was considering doing a comprehensive online guide to sailing
> sites in the Bay Area accessible via WWW. I've noticed that there is a
> Windsurfing server based at Stanford (the URL escapes me for the
> moment, it's Yahoo something), but it's basically Kirk's FAQ in HTML form.

I think someone has already beat you to it:
        http://www.recreation.com/windsurf/sf/sites.html

They've already got the ball rolling, but need some help.
Also, is everyone aware that Mistral is now on the net:
http://www.sccsi.com/Mistral/mistral_welcome.html

And for a cheesey picture of me, check out: http://and.com/hahn/

BTW, I could donate the services of the and.com machine if you pull
something together.

-jon