Re: 3rd avenue/BCDC

From: Edward W. Scott (shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Sep 15 1994 - 13:43:36 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 13:43:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Edward W. Scott" <shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: 3rd avenue/BCDC
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Great! I'd like to hear what the BCDC agreed with FC. I'd also like to
see any supporting documentation, the letter, statutes, etc..., and a
contact there (I promise I won't bug them).

Larry Flynt (publisher of Hustler) once tried to pay a fine for several
throusand dollars in pennies which he brought to court in a wheel-barrow.
The judge made him count it.

I think others who've received traffic citations have tried similar
tactics. It usually ends-up with a contempt citation from a judge. I
think such a tactic would be counter-productive at this stage.

-shrEd
Ed Scott
shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis