Re: Crissy and Coyote

From: Jim Paugh (James.Paugh@Eng.Sun.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Jun 29 1994 - 15:03:58 PDT

Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 15:03:58 -0700
From: James.Paugh@Eng.Sun.COM-DeleteThis (Jim Paugh)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Crissy and Coyote

> From: justin@mcm.com-DeleteThis (Justin Gordon)
> Jim wrote:
>> 101 or 280 depends on time of day/traffic. Rush hour on weekday, take
>> 280. I then take the 101 into the city, exit Fell St. Take it to
>> Divisidero, right, up over the hill through Pacific Heights, and down
>> to the Marina (great view of Crissy as you descend). Crissy is just to
>> the left. I have found that Divisidero is much faster than Van Ness.
>

> Jim, is Divisdero faster then exiting at Van Ness, cutting over to Franklin
> at the first light and taking Franklin all the way to Bay Street?

I've never tried Franklin, but being that it is a one way, it might be
a bit quicker. Although exiting at Fell St. takes you a few blocks
more NW, more towards Crissy. Fell is oneway, going west. It's about
4-5 blocks to Divisidero (Divisadero?) which is two-way, but moves
quickly. Divisidero ends at Bay St, one block from Crissy. I've been
amazed how much faster I get down to the water, compared to Van Ness.

~Jim