Re: Crissy and Coyote

From: Matt Yamamoto (matt@hpisod9.cup.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Jun 29 1994 - 12:10:53 PDT

To: Ken Poulton <poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Cc: 72017.461@compuserve.com-DeleteThis, Fred_Sporon-Fiedler@hpctg.desk.hp.com-DeleteThis, Gerry_Owen@hpctg.desk.hp.com-DeleteThis, Phaman@ccmail.apldbio.com-DeleteThis, cleland@hpermsp.cup.hp.com-DeleteThis, cord@hpoemb.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis, coussens@hplczu.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis, jlabat@us.oracle.com-DeleteThis, mfabrega@raynet.COM-DeleteThis, missimer@hpisod9.cup.hp.com-DeleteThis, rob_hartman@logitech.COM-DeleteThis, schofiel@sid.hp.com-DeleteThis, sjn@hpisod9.cup.hp.com-DeleteThis, wind_talk@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis, matt@hpisod9.cup.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Crissy and Coyote
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 94 12:10:53 -0700
From: Matt Yamamoto <matt@hpisod9.cup.hp.com-DeleteThis>

> I sure hated the drive through San Francisco to get
> there. Given that I can take 101 or 280 equally well, what is the best
> way to get to Crissy?

I have tried many different routes to Crissy from the South Bay and the
fastest route appears to be 101 to Franklin. Franklin is one block west
of Van Ness and runs parallel to it. It is a 3 lane one way street and
all the lights are usually synchronized. From the 101 offramp south of
The City, it usually takes me only 10 minutes to get to Crissy. From
Candlestick I can usually make Crissy in 20 minutes and from Palo Alto I
can make Crissy in about 45 minutes. The fastest way to get to Franklin
from 101 is to take the Van Ness exit. As soon as you get onto Van Ness
make a left at the first opportunity. Go one block and then make a
right onto Franklin. Take Franklin all the way to Lombard and then
follow the same route you usually would.

On your way back, take Gough. It is several blocks west of Van Ness and
intersects with Lombard. It is a two way street for the first few
blocks and then turns into a 3 lane 1 way street. Follow Gough all the
way to the 101 overpass. When you get directly under the 101 overpass,
go left on this street for one block (following the overpass) and make
your first right. The 101 on-ramp should be right there.

-matt