Crissy on tues, Coast Guard

From: JefWNDHNTR@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Wed Jun 15 1994 - 11:20:43 PDT

From: JefWNDHNTR@aol.com-DeleteThis
Sender: "JefWNDHNTR" <JefWNDHNTR@aol.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 14:20:43 EDT
Subject: Crissy on tues, Coast Guard

Last night (Tues) was NOT good at crissy. The wind would not turn the corner
and come into the bay. I decided not to sail...but , later, I did see a
Coast guard helicopter hvering approx. a half mile west of Alcatrz. They did
lomwe a basket into the water but nothing ever came up with it. It looked
more like a training mission than a rescue. They have been out quite a bit
lately. My living room looks over the bay and it is hard to ignore any
unusaulk activity except when an NBA game is on. Tomoles was going off too
last night... Today looks like a repeat