green rig found at 3rd

From: Luigi Semenzato (luigi@paris.CS.Berkeley.EDU-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Apr 18 1994 - 10:43:29 PDT

To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: green rig found at 3rd
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 1994 10:43:29 -0700
From: Luigi Semenzato <luigi@paris.CS.Berkeley.EDU-DeleteThis>

Yesterday I sailed 3rd Ave, new launch, with Klaus (visiting from
Santa Barbara). We were the last ones out of the water, and almost
the last car in the parking lot.

As we got ready to leave, we realized that nobody was going to claim a
rig with a green sail, boom and mast, left just outside the fence.

There was another car in the lot, but it was a small utility vehicle,
sort of like a Sidekick, with no racks or other windsurfing
connotation; furthermore its occupants were kissing heavily and
eventually were no longer visible from the outside, so we assumed the
rig wasn't theirs.

After a short debate, we decided to take the stuff away. We figure
it's pretty expensive and a petty thief would take it without too much
thought. We left a couple of notes with my phone number, (510)
525-1424. I would like some help in finding the owner, perhaps by
asking around when you get the chance. Also, we didn't leave my
office number, (510) 642-8290. I called Helm and let them know too.
Any other suggestions? Thanks ---Luigi