Re: Waddell number please

From: Benjamin Cristi (bcristi@Novell.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Apr 14 1994 - 07:49:08 PDT

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 94 07:49:08 PDT
From: bcristi@Novell.COM-DeleteThis (Benjamin Cristi)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re:  Waddell number please
Cc: bcristi@ca.SJF.Novell.COM-DeleteThis

The Waddell number (408-423-0610) is the old number (its been changed).
Posting the new number won't do any good, the windtalker has been down for
the past week. Go ahead and send in your 10 bucks. From past experience,
when their windtalker goes down, its usually fixed within 2 weeks.

Whoever posted the Call of the Wind numbers, thanks, I'll start using
that one for Waddell. If anyones curious how the coast has been lately,
I sailed yesterday (apr 13) at 5pm, Davenport, head high surf, totally
powered on a 4.4. Fun Fun Fun!

Ben

ps: lately I've been relying on the 2pm pidgeon pt reading for wind, and
the O'neil surf line (free) for surf conditions. They give readings in
town (steamers etc) so add 1 to 2 ft to approximate what happening up
north.