Re: Gorge tips

From: Ken Poulton (poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1993 - 12:18:25 PDT

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 93 12:18:25 -0700
From: Ken Poulton <poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Gorge tips

> I am curious, about how the gorge was this year! Did anyone go up and get
> at least 3-4 days of nukin conditions ?

A bunch of us went July 15-25. On the 15th Bart told us "well, looks
like the first no-wind day in 5 weeks". We got two big days (4.0), and
two 5.2/5.7 days. The previous 5 weeks had seen big days almost
non-stop. Oh well...

"The reason windsurfing is so addictive is that it's like sex: you don't
know when you will get some, and then you don't know how good it will
be."