Gear For Sale

From: Will Estes (westes@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Sun Jun 13 1993 - 13:37:59 PDT

From: westes@netcom.com-DeleteThis (Will Estes)
Subject: Gear For Sale
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1993 13:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

To the two people who called up and asked to buy my Adagio for $360
I apologize for not taking your name and number. My original buyer
flaked out on me, so the Adagio is now for sale again.

Gear for sale:

- Neil Pryde Carbon 60 one-piece mast. 15'1" (460 cm). Used about
30 times and in good condition. $135 or best offer.

- 1991 Bic Adagio. 8'10" 105 liters. Great everyday board for the
Bay. Asking: $360.

- Size 9 1/2 Mistral dry boots. Used three times. Selling because
these are too small. These are the only boots I have used that are
able to keep water from catching the lip of the boot and filling
with water.

--
Thanks,
Will Estes              Internet: westes@netcom.com-DeleteThis