lost board at Palo Alto

From: Michael Schuh (schuh@ra-iris.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri May 07 1993 - 22:20:57 PDT

Date: Fri, 7 May 93 22:20:57 -0700
From: schuh@ra-iris.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis (Michael Schuh)
To: windspeed@hpl-milo.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: lost board at Palo Alto
Cc: nwarren@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu-DeleteThis (Nick Warren), schuh@ra-iris.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis

A Palo Alto regular named George lost his board at Palo Alto today.
He was separated from it at about 4:30 one mile out. He was helped
to shore safely, but his board was not located. I do not know the
make of the board for sure but I think it was a Mitral Diamond or
something like that. George said it was an older board. I encouraged
George to call the Coast Guard and report the loss but do not know
if he did this. If anyone finds the board, you can contact me
and I will try and find George or you can try and find him. It
was my first day to sail at Palo Alto so I do not know the people
there. Several people appeared to know him so he should not be hard
to track down if the board is found.

For those interested, I sailed a 4.3 Slalom Comp Windwing Sail and
an 8'6" Glass board. It was fun while I was on the water from 4:00-6:00
and I was fully powered. I weigh 155 lbs.

Michael Schuh

========
Michael J. Schuh, MS 227-6 | schuh@ra-iris.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis
NASA Ames Research Center | Phone: (415) 604-1460
Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000 | FAX: (415) 604-4357